Filing an Appeal

When & Where Do I Make an Appeal?

A Notice of Appeal Form (PDF) must be completed and must include reasons for the appeal. This form may also be obtained from the Intermunicipal Subdivision and Development Appeal Board Clerk, by asking at the Town Office.

What Do I Include?

  • your completed appeal form,
  • the $250.00 appeal fee, and
  • all supporting documentation.


You must file your appeal with the ISDAB Clerk within the legislated timeline following the issuance of a decision or order.  These timelines vary, depending on the nature of each order, and should be included in those documents.  Call the Town Office for assistance with unknown deadlines.