Town Entrance Sign Booking
Advertise Community Events on the Town Entrance Signs
The Town of Diamond Valley offers free advertising for community groups and events on three double-sided event signboards at key locations (in the former town of Black Diamond):
- Centre Avenue; east entrance of Diamond Valley (by Rona)
- Government Road; south entrance of Diamond Valley (by Oilfields Hospital)
- 5th Street (by Lions Campground)
Booking the signs
- Requests may be made to advertise a community event for one week on one side of all 3 signs.
- Reservations are for Tuesday --> Monday
- Each sign has 5 lines and hold 15-16 characters on each line (wider letters take up more space)
- You must submit your wording at the time of booking in order to give the team time to pick your letters for your reservation. Each line can be a combination of both letters and numbers, limited special characters are available.
- Two user groups may book the signs during any given week. Please view the Entrance Sign Bookings section of the Town Calendar to view availability prior to making a reservation. It is advisable to submit your request as soon as your event date is known as bookings are allotted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You may request to book the Entrance Signs and for Town assistance in advertising the event through other mediums by completing the form below or via email.
- Your booking is NOT CONFIRMED until you receive an emailed agreement back from the Town.
- Applicants are responsible for sending a representative to pick up the letters from Oilfields Regional Arena, putting them up on the signboards, and returning the letters back to the arena on time.
- Pick up letters from Oilfields Regional Arena between 8 am - 4 pm Tuesday.
- Return letters the following Monday between 8 am - 12 pm.
- Groups are required to return all the letters provided in the same condition as received.
- In the case of damaged letters, or letters not returned, Applicants may be charged $75 for replacement.